Privacy & Cookie
What information we collect
How we use that information
How we may share that information
How we protect your information
Your choices regarding your personal information
How to unsubscribe
Digglove’s privacy commitment
nntops.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy when you visit our websites. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your personal information in accordance with the International Data Protection and Privacy Law and other applicable laws. You may contact digglove at any time with any privacy questions or concerns and to see the personal information you have given us and request correction.
Information about you
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info via refer-to-friend system.
We’ll also ask you questions at registration, and from time to time by email, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping at nntops.com. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you in a more relevant way.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by contacting us.
How we use your personal information
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalize our service. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- Use your information to manage your orders.
- Planning and managing nntops.com’s business activities, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, product and style preferences.
- Technical administration of our website.
- viding you with information about the services we offer.
- Letting you know about offers and news from nntops.com.
- We may make your name and email address available to companies in order to advertise and market our services to you through other platforms on the internet (e.g. Facebook).
- To verify details of your payment method or credit card account.
During your registration process you are given the opportunity to select some of the ways in which we may use your details.
How we share your information
These are the circumstances in which we may share some of your data with others:
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our service, and our partners’ products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
- If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so.
- If a customer recommends you as part of our ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme, we shall notify them that you are already a shopper with digglove. We will not share any of your purchase or other details with that customer.
How we protect information
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any sub-contractors (such as Paypal) who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can help us protect your information
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Your choices regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail or other communications from us
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
How to unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive any further email messages, post or other communications from us, then please send email with your request and current contact information to unsubscribe (at) nntops.com.
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to nntops.com using cookies for the purposes to provide you with a fully functional shopping experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that generated it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket. Cookies allow sites like nntops.com to deliver you a personalized shopping experience.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
Types of cookie:
Session (or Transient) Cookies
Session cookies are stored in your computer’s memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly. Persistent (or Permanent) Cookies
Persistent cookies are stored in your computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so they will be remembered for next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse shopping behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.
Flash Cookies (or Locally Shared Objects)
You probably have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Websites that contain Flash can also store small files on your computer that are used in the same way as cookies.
Flash cookies can also back up the data that is stored in other cookies. When you delete cookies, your Flash cookies are not affected. So a website may still recognise you if it backed up the deleted cookie information on a Flash cookie.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory.
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won’t be able to add products to your basket or buy them. To enable and manage cookies, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please note: to make full use of nntops.com and to benefit from certain personalized features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. The nntops.com website (like many other shopping websites) will not work when cookies are blocked.
- The data we collect through these cookies is solely for the purpose of enhancing our website and your browsing experience – it is never used to identify you and we would never share or sell on this data.